Best pages on this site (more to come)
- Data collection
- Set of pages explaining theory and practice of X-ray diffraction
- Heavy atom binding
- Set of pages explaining the properties of heavy atoms for use as
isomorphous replacement reagents.
- Molecular replacement
- Web page explaining the Molecular replacement method for phasing
a structure using a related molecule of known structure
- Powerpoint presentation slides for the Biochem609 class on the
convolution theorem by Masao Fujinaga.
- Synthetic gene design
- Set of pages explaining the design of a synthetic gene optimized
for protein expression (Work in progress)
- hardware stereo setup
- Instructions to setup hardware stereo to run Xfit on Linux
- On-line disulphide bond engineering predictions
- More to come...
- Find sites where new disulphide bonds can be engineered
into proteins of known structure.
(ssbond, Linux RH7.2 executable)
- Given a PDB and ASCII structure factor file this program
calculates the electron density at each atom's position
(hydens, Linux RH7.2 executable)
- Program to manipulate coordinate files in PDB and MCF formats.
Documentation is in the program header and in the HELP command.
Should compile with standard Fortran 77 settings
(mcfman, Linux RH 7.2 executable)